Important tips for students when recording an interview
Important tips for students when recording an interview:-
If you have a number of interviews to record, take note of these very important points in order to keep costs down & get an accurate transcript.
1. Introduce everyone present.
2. Ask them to identify themselves so the transcriber can make a note of their voices in order to identify them whilst typing.
3. Ask the interviewees to speak slow & clear.
4. Make sure the recorder is in the centre of the table so all voices will be picked up.
5. Try not to talk over each other.
6. But one very important point to make is to carry out your interviews in a noise free environment.